Cohen has been wearing Ava's princess cape around, using as his "super hero" cape. So last night I made
him his own cape, so he wouldn't have to be running around in his sister's purple cape anymore :)
He hasn't taken it off all morning and has been "flying" all around the house!

3 comments:
you are quite possibly the coolest mom
SO COOL! Cute!! Did you just whip it up out of nowhere last night, Super Mom?! I approve of this new trend of posts again... I love you're iphone blogging app, is it free??
Seriously, you need a tutorial on that awesome cape? I don't know if I am more impressed with the actual cape or the fact that with two active little ones and a newborn you had the time to make one!
Awesome! Are you guys planning to stay in Utah for the summer now or are you still going to Alaska? The boys and I will be coming to SLC at the end of July and would love to see you if you are still in town! Hugs, A
Post a Comment