Yesterday was Cohen's blessing. It was a great day spent with family and friends. I'm thankful for Cody, who is such an amazing Dad and a worthy priesthood holder. He loves his babies so much.
Yesterday was Cohen's blessing. It was a great day spent with family and friends. I'm thankful for Cody, who is such an amazing Dad and a worthy priesthood holder. He loves his babies so much.
Posted by
Cody and Jessie
at
9/15/2008 11:14:00 AM
4 comments:
I love the pictures! He looked so adorable for his blessing!
I love those pictures I can't believe how big he is getting and those smiling pictures what a happy boy!
I am glad that I was at church for his blessing. You already know how much I love him. You guys are such an amazing family. Now get back from your trip...we miss you!
He's starting to fill out, I love it! He is looking a lot like Ava, do you think? Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment