My family has most of our Christmas party & traditions on Christmas Eve, and this year was so much fun as always. We have our big Christmas dinner that night and everyone pitched in on making it - even the boys... Dad did the roast, and Cody & Bub whipped up some mean cheesy potatoes. After dinner we exchange family gifts and play Christmas Eve Bingo! There is a pile of like twenty presents wrapped in the middle of the floor. Whenever anyone gets Bingo, they get to choose a gift and open it or steal something someone else has already opened. It's SO fun, and funny when stuff starts getting stolen, or when Brennan gets stuck with a spatula :)
And every year since I can remember we have always opened up our Chrismas PJs on Christmas Eve. It's always a highlig
ht...
ht...I couldn't get a great picture of those two in their jammies, but you get the idea :)
Another highlight of the Chirstmas week was having the Reagans in town!!! We LOVE the Reag's, and the time with them here went way way too fast!

This picture of my mom and Cohen was too cute not to post :)


3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had a good time! That game sounds way fun. Your kids look adorable in their jammies!
What a wonderful Christmas! I hope all is well with you. I miss you guys. I love you!
CUTE! Cohen is the happiest baby, he's gotten me baby hungry. Christmas Eve is the happening night ;)
Post a Comment