Christmas morning, Ava woke up exclaiming "Santa's here! Santa's here!" Apparantly she was under the impression that he would be personally handing out her gifts :) She ran around my parents basement, and got everyone out of bed and couldn't wait to run up the stairs to see if Santa was there. It was so fun for us to see her excitement. She was at such a great age this year for Christmas!
Tawny & I had been up hanging out until 4:30 in the morning on Christmas Eve, so we were a little tired to say the least!
Ava was the first to run up the stairs and find all the presents! (No - those presents are not all for her! My whole family was there...) The first thing she asked me though was, "Where's Santa?" I had to explain, again, that he came in the night and then flew away. Ava had so much fun opening her gifts - she ooed and awed and had to try out each toy as they were opened.

Ava got everything she asked for... princess dresses, dancing clothes (for dance classes in January!), Barbies, and lots of art supplies!

We definately had a very merry Christmas this year. Children make the holiday so magical and exciting. We got so spend the rest of the week with family as well, and we were blessed to be able to just chill, hang out, and celebrate Christ's birth with loved ones.
Now it's back to real life again...






6 comments:
I love that first picture of her looking at you! I'm glad they had to much fun! She looks way cute in her princess dress.
My yawn is possibly the most frightening thing I've ever witnessed. I want all these pics, and any others you have of the vacation!
Christmas was quite possible the best ever! I miss having everybody here. It is so quiet now. Ava and Teya look so grown up in all these pictures. Its hard to believe how fast it went. Come back Christmas!
I love Christmas morning! And love Ava's bed head more haha. And you, who looks that cute just waking up?
Thanks for the happy Birthday wish! It was such a happy year. I would really love to see you sometime this coming year!
Miss you! I didn't take any Christmas pics, dough-head moment, so can you send me yours??
Christmas was so fun with Ava, Teya and Cohen! (And all the grown-up kids too!) Thanks for sharing it with us!
Post a Comment