7.02.2009

Updates

Not much is really new here, but I wanted to post some of the pictures of the kids I have taken lately, because they are just cute and both getting big so fast it seems.
Their favorite thing is to be outside. Whenever I open up the front door, they both automatically go racing outside. Cohen, especially, loves to go out and explore. Unfortunately, there really isn't a lot of grassy space at our apartments, but they don't seem to care.
Cohen's favorite thing to do outside is look for sticks and rocks.
He runs! My 11 month old runs!

Cutie.

Cohen's first molar finally broke through a few days ago, with a couple more on the way. He also had a canine tooth break though this week too. That makes ten teeth for my little man so far!
In the picture below on the right, you'll see Cohen has his two fingers crossed... He does that ALL the time lately. He'll even point at stuff with his fingers crossed. He thinks it's pretty tricky ;)














Oh, I just love my little darlings

We have finally had some hot days, where the beach has been perfect!






















Today, we went to a U-Pick fruit farm to pick our own raspberries and strawberries. It was a really fun experience for Ava.
We got to go on a little tractor ride out to the berries - the kids thought it was pretty cool :)

9 comments:

Murray Family said...

OH my gosh, Cohen is so big!! He looks like a little boy! Glad you guys have a fun beach to go to! I'm jealous :)

Kara Anderson said...

I love the updates! Cohen is growing so much! Thank goodness you are coming out in a few weeks because I miss you and the kids so bad. The crossing the fingers IS pretty tricky. And running! Holy crap! They change so quickly... slow down kids!

jenna said...

hey i found your blog from lisa's in the ward!! we met you a few time and played mafia with you that one night :) can't believe you are out selling in indiana. we were there two years in a row! how is it going? our blog if private so you'll have to email me at jmrammell@gmail.com.
see you!

Tawny said...

I miss you, I miss Cody, & I miss the Kids :(

Angie said...

So Mike and I decided Cohen is a tank... to bad were not closer. Our boys would all get along so well. Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love that they both run as soona s you open the door. Jax does the same thing. I have to be careful to not open the door in front of him unless I am ready to take him out to play! I can't believe how old Cohen is. Seriously, he is running!!! I can't believe it.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love how chubby Cohen is!

Barbi Mecham said...

The kids are getting so big and yes, they are certainly adorable! I can't wait for you to get home so we can get together. Love you!

Tawny said...

POST POST!! I miss my Ava & Cohen, I need pics to try and fulfill the need to squeeze them.....