Haha, cute that he fell asleep! The swings like always rocked my kids to sleep when they were babies :). I love his new Pedipeds!
Where have all the swings gone in Utah?? I swear they must be against the law here cuz they don't exist in the parks anymore. Sweet little munchkins -- KISS from me!
PRECIOUS!
I think you seriously have two of the cutest kids I have ever seen. They are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Haha, cute that he fell asleep! The swings like always rocked my kids to sleep when they were babies :). I love his new Pedipeds!
Where have all the swings gone in Utah?? I swear they must be against the law here cuz they don't exist in the parks anymore. Sweet little munchkins -- KISS from me!
PRECIOUS!
I think you seriously have two of the cutest kids I have ever seen. They are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment