Funnest. Halloween. Ever. The kids were so excited, and cute, and fun to spend the day with. The kids had a blast trick-or-treating. They totally got the hang of it - Ava loved shouting "Trick or Treat!!" and "Happy Halloween!", and Cohen loved running up and grabbing a candy out of the bowl. They were so cute! It was the funnest. Ava told me earlier in October that she wanted to be a pink flower for Halloween. I hadn't seen any pink flower costumes around, so I made it. Ava had fun helping me pick out materials for her costume and watching me sew throughout the month. Cohen was Whinny the Pooh - random, but I got the costume for cheep so it worked. And he looked so cute and funny as a fat little bear. They both had fun wearing their costumes. Cohen didn't like his costume at first when we were telling him how cute he was, but when we told him he was a scary bear he LOVED it. He was growling the rest of the night!
.
My sweet little flower girl..


And my snugly fat bear boy..

Cody and I dressed up as Edward and Rosalie from the baseball scene in Twilight.


We even won the costume contest at the annual Halloween party for the first time in 5 years!
.
After the trick-or-treating, my family had our 1st annual Halloween party. Everyone dressed up SO GOOD! It was so fun to have the whole fam all dressed up.




Vanessa and Devin dressed up as 'Starlight & 12 Gage' - the Vegas-hick couple.
.
.
My parents were Hercules and Greek Goddess.
.
.
.
Tawny and her friend Phil dressed up as a 'cougar and her prey'. Very clever :)
.
.
.
Kara and Todd were the funniest clowns I've ever seen!
.
And the freaky clown in the back is Bubba. He was on the front porch scaring trick-or-treaters all night.

Here's a little video clip I took of the kids just we were starting to trick-or-treat. Cohen is doing he bear growl that he did ALL night long.





8 comments:
I LOVE IT!!
They look so cute! Nice work on making the halloween costume I am impressed
Oh my gosh, your family is awesome. I love all the costumes!! That's so great that you and Cody WON! You totally deserved it. You looked exactly like them! I love that in the picture of Vanessa Cohen is crouched down behind her. At first glance I thought he was a stuffed animal. Haha :). So cute!
Way to go on Ava's costume! It's SO CUTE! Cohen's the perfect little bear..I just want to hug him!
That video is precious! I love the picture of Cohen by the couch- he looks like he is modeling. That really WAS the best halloween ever!
cute costumes! great job on the flower.
Wow--I am so impressed by your sewing skills. I pretty much know how to sew a scarf and that's about it.
Your kids are seriously so cute I can hardly stand it.
And of course you could pull off being Rosalie from Twilight since you are so gorgeous. Loved your costumes!
They look so cute! Tiffany told me you wanted an invite to my blog. I sent one to peters711@gmail.com. If you didn't get it send me an e-mail and I will send it again. hope you are all doing well.
stayce581@hotmail.com
Post a Comment