12.08.2009

Dancer

Ava's first dance performance of the year was last week. As you can tell from her ear-to-ear smile in the picture above, she had a blast! She was SO excited to dance on stage and show off her moves. Luckily, this was a small performance so it was a good practice for Ava and her little class since they are still learning their dance. But it was still so fun to watch her get up on stage and boogie. And she absolutely LOVED every second of it. She smiled and did her best.. No stage fright for this little one. We were proud of our cute little dancer girl :)
Ava & her good friend Maddie - also our next door neighbor :)
.
.
Here's the video of their performance. For some reason the quality of picture didn't turn out very good when I uploaded it on blogger. Oh well, it's still CUTE. :)

5 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of her with her hands up in the air is the cutest thing ever! She looks so excited! Her brown eyes are gorgeous, what a pretty little girl! I already can't wait for their next performance :)

Angie said...

Ava has the moves. She must have practiced at home with her mommy! The boys and I watched this at least four times and she received a standing ovation each time. :)

Mindy said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love her huge smile! It makes me so excited for Addy to be that age!

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable. I love how excited she is. Seriously, that is the cutest!

Lynnette said...

I watch that video of Ava dancing almost every day! It fills my heart full up :)