The weather in Georgia is interesting. It can be sunny one minute and raining the next. This happened the other day to the kids and I.. It was pretty and sunny, so we decided to head out to the pool. We changed into our suits, gathered and packed all our pool gear, and headed out the door. After only three steps down the stairs, we hear "BOOOOOM!!" The loudest thunder ever. Guess we're not going to the pool anymore! We walked all the way down the stairs anyway; it's still sunny but obviously that's going to change soon. I thought I'd snap a few pics of the kids in their swim suits while we were out..
6.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
That's crazy. It does that here in Texas too. Sometimes you just have to wait five minutes and then it all stops and you can leave the house/store. :)
So Georgia? I think it's awesome you guys are still doing this. An adventure every year with your little family. I'm only sad that we'll be driving up North this year through Salt Lake and will miss you! Keep the posts coming, it's nice to check in on you again! Hugs, A
I LOVE those pictures!! And I love the rain storms in the south. They're just crazy! The kids look so grown up, and Ava is looking so much like you! Miss you guys.
That looks so cute! My kids love to play in the rain, too. Thanks for keeping the blog updated so we can see your cuties.
OH I miss them! The first picture is the perfect image of Ava & Cohen... so exactly showing their little personalities. I died laughing at the pic of Cohen's reaction to the thunder!! What a perfect capture of this face:) I want a Cohen hug!!
They already look older! Oh I miss you all so bad I can't even express. And what I wouldn't give to have a thunderstorm like that. I'll have you know, it rained in Utah today, for a whole 15 minutes!
Ah! That was the greatest! I wish I had a pick of me sprinting home with my stroller:)
Wow, that is crazy cool! It looks like they had so much fun running and splashing in the rain! Those kiddos are SO cute!
Post a Comment