Alright, I'm gonna do it.. I'm gonna start blogging again.
I hate to completely neglect my blog, especially with so much of my family and friends living away from Utah. The last few months have just been SO crazy! The kids and I moved home from Alabama at the first of September, and Cody came home 3 weeks later. And let me tell you, I've done the single mom thing plenty, but being alone and being pregnant and taking care of two little kids = complete and utter exhaustion. I thought I knew absolute tiredness from my last two pregnancies, but this third one has been another story all together. After Cody got home from Alabama, we went to Lake Powell which was heaven. Then Cody left on another work trip two days after Powell. Then he came back for a week. Then he left on a hunting trip the next week. Then it was Halloween time, which was fun and busy. And then after Halloween, I caught a cough and cold, which has lasted WAY longer than my normal colds.. I'm finally getting over that loveliness. Needless to say, I spent the months of September and October really busy and tired, and the beginning of November under the weather. I know I sound like I'm complaining. I'm just telling it as it was, and trying to justify my lack of blogging ;) This fall really has been filled with a lot of good as well, but I'm glad things have slowed back down to normal life.
So now that I feel sane again.. and at the persistent insistence of my dear sister in Hawaii.. I am going to resume blogging!

No comments:
Post a Comment