3.24.2008

St. George

Last weekend we went down to St. George to get out of town for a few days. St. George is one of our favorite places to go on weekend trips. We always find a lot to do. Cody got some hookups at work, so we got to stay in a way nice adobe house. We played at the sand dunes, hiked the red rocks, looked for lizards, swam, and got some good sun. One of the highlights was taking Ava to feed the ducks. She LOVED throwing them the bread (we went through a whole loaf), and thought the ducks and geese were totally hilarious. You'll notice in most Ava pictures she is pulling a scrunchy-face... This is what we get when we ask her to smile for the camera! It's so funny because she totally cheeses it!

One of the highlights for the guys was shooting guns. I swear they have their own armory! Ava and I mostly hung out in the truck to save our ears :)











Kara's the sharp-shooter of the family!

Here's Cody shooting the really noisy one...




2 comments:

Murray Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Those pictures of Ava are so stinkin cute! She looks so much like you in them. I love her little face she's pulling. What a sweetie pie!

Lynnette said...

Good old St. George! I can see you guys had plenty of fun without me:) Ava's face is killer!