3.24.2008

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was a really enjoyable day. Church was nice, and Ava felt so cute with her hair curled. We ate dinner with family, decorated eggs, and had the Easter egg and basket hunts. Ava was so excited to hunt for eggs, since she got a preview of the experience the day before :) It was beautiful weather on Sunday, and I got extra excited for spring and summer and all the new life that comes with it.











Coloring eggs...














I thought this picture was funny... Each year we have a "money-egg" hunt for the adults. Here we are running after the last egg! And of course preggy is in the back ;)









Here's a cute shot of Dad










4 comments:

Angie said...

I know I've said this before but Ava is adorable. I love her Easter dress and curls. You can tell she's got a hip mom who takes good care of her. Happy Easter!

Tawny said...

I made a copy of each photo because they are TO DIE FOR! I can't get enough of her through photos alone, so it's a good thing I'm coming to visit soon. I laughed so much, espetially at the picture of you all running.. it's so funny! You're all air borne and in mid stride... and you're just a bit behind everyone ;)

Tawny said...

The one where she's sitting on the counter with the colored eggs... I could just EAT her!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Ava is such a doll. I love her dress. Great pictures.