What a relief! I was sad last night after watching American Idol because I was
nervous that Brooke White was going to get voted off. Even though her performance really wasn't good, I am not ready for her to go home yet.
I love her style, and am a total fan. Good job voters, keeping her in the race!
I want her to last at least until the top three.


4 comments:
Jess...I am so disappointed. You really should be a fan of David Archuletta (I don't know how to spell that). He is going to win for sure. Sorry he is going to have to beat Brooke. J/K. You're flowers look gorgeous...as usual.
I'm with you! I'm so happy she didn't get voted off. Even though she hasn't done great, I love her style and think she could make an awesome album. BUT, I do have to say, I think David Cook needs to win for sure! He's the best! I hope it's Brooke, David A., and David C. in the final three :)
Hey Jess this is Jaime I played games with you guys the other night I saw your blog from Andreas. Your family is adorable and I am so glad you have a blog :-)... I am an american Idol fan we will have to have an american idol finale party :-) I am with Emily for those being the top three :-). Our blog is jaimejolleystephens.blogspot.com
Hey I am glad you found us. Its really not that hard now-a-days, I guess. Your fam is cute. Can't wait to be able to come play games with you guys. Now that I am not prego anymore, I will be much more social.
Mel
Post a Comment