4.27.2008

Graduation Weekend

3 comments:

Tawny said...

CUTE! I miss Cody! I loved the comments you left on my last post ;) "Princess of Swords," I think I'll try writing a book with that title someday... Jess was laughing too. I love this slide show, and that picture with Ava titled Flirt, with the little boy, is like a perfect postcard piture!

Krista said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm glad you randomly found it. And yay for Cody for graduating! Your little family is so cute!!! Congrats on a little boy on the the way. One of each, I have to say I'm a little jealous!!! We're working with Pinnacle now and met your friends... I think the Petersons? Devin and ... shoot I can't remember her name, but they were so cute!

Stacy said...

Hi Jess! I am so glad you have a blog! I love keeping in touch with friends and family! congrats on the new baby boy! How fun that will be! And now I will be able to see pictures on your blog! Take care! Tell Cody congrats for me!