Our family had the funnest past week & 1/2 because Tawny & Teya came into town from Cali for ten whole days! We pretty much hung out non-stop. Ava was in heaven because Teya is her best friend, and she has been missing her the past 3 months. We wondered if the Teya would remember Ava after so much time away, since she is still pretty young, but the girls completely remembered each other and are still best buddies! They were definitely pre-destined to be cousins - they get along so well for toddlers. I was in heaven too, having Tawny to hang with. We are too close of sisters to be separated for too long. Ava is going through withdrawals now that T&T had to go home. I have to keep explaining to her that "Tawny and Teya are bye-bye in California." She obviously doesn't exactly know what that means, but she gets the point that it is somewhere far away and non-accessible. Needless to say, we can't wait until the next visit!
We took the girls to Chucky Cheese. It was funny to watch them play and ride the slowest rides ever because they totally loved it! This one that went in circles was their favorite - they probably rode it at least 10 times.This car ride was pretty intense - as you can tell by Teya's face. Ava was the designated driver for all the rides.
We didn't get a picture of it, but sometimes they would hold hands as we drove around. It was too cute...
Woo-woo high-heel diaper babes!
4.14.2008
Tawny & Teya
Posted by
Cody and Jessie
at
4/14/2008 08:35:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, those pictures are SOO adorable. What cute cousins! I love the pictures of them at Chuck-E-Cheese. How funny! I need to take Madilyn there!
I love this post! I got teary when I read it, I miss you guys!! Why can't we just be closer?? My life goal is to convince you to move next to us as neighbors... or when Jess is making millions we'll get a second home next to you guys and we'll spend Summers in Utah. Does that sound like a good plan?
Post a Comment