Our garden is growing...
and even a little bell pepper is starting to grow.
So is my belly...
4 weeks 'till the due date! Things are going just fine,
So is my belly...
4 weeks 'till the due date! Things are going just fine,but I am anxious to not be pregnant any more ,
and I can't wait to hold our baby boy.
So is our little girl...
and I can't wait to hold our baby boy.
So is our little girl...
When I got home from my short trip to St. George, it really struck me how big Ava's getting. She started telling me all about her day and what her and daddy did,and I was kind of taken back by how much she is talking and how old she seemed.
Her mannerisms are seeming older too.
Good thing we're going to have another baby, 'cuz our Ava baby is growing so fast!




8 comments:
Those pictures of Ava are so precious! I love her hair up in that ponytail. I know I tell you all the time how much she looks like Cody, but I really think she has your smile!
Your belly is so adorable. What a cute tiny pregnant woman you are :) Sorry about the rough day you had yesterday. We'll for sure have to get together another night with the girls for dinner!
She is so stinking cute - and so is your belly. What's really sad is that Ava is going to seem even bigger once the baby comes! I know the last bit of pregnancy stinks but enjoy your time with Ava.
Oh, you look so cute pregnant. I always hated when people would say that when I was so far along cuz I felt so ugly, but you are adorable!!
I love your Garden!!!! Thanks for the pics. We think you guys are so cool! Ava, Ava, Ava. Need I say more!?
I can't believe how tiny you are for only having 4 weeks left. Wow! You tiny thing! Good luck! Hope all goes well.
You look so cute! Ava does too:) I can't wait to see what a little boy Peters looks like. I think I am going to be in town for the next girls lunch, so hopefully I will see you then!!
I can't believe you only have 18 days left. Maybe you'll go a little early. You are so cut pregnant, you're all belly. Have you decided on a name yet?
Clever!
Post a Comment