Oh, I miss Cody! He called the other day... you married good. K, sorry I'm so crappin hard to get a hold of lately! I'm excited to talk to you, but I'm constantly with at least two babies, sometimes four, and I never know where my phone is since it seems to be everyone's favorite toy. It's looking like the weekend of the 18th may be the day we come....
I just have to say that Cody is the greatest dad. The whole time you were gone Jessica...he took such good care of Ava. She even looked adorable at church. For dads thats the biggest challenge I think. He did good and they looked like they had such a fun weekend together. I love it!
5 comments:
What a cute picture of the two of them!
Happy Daddy's Day!
Oh, I miss Cody! He called the other day... you married good. K, sorry I'm so crappin hard to get a hold of lately! I'm excited to talk to you, but I'm constantly with at least two babies, sometimes four, and I never know where my phone is since it seems to be everyone's favorite toy. It's looking like the weekend of the 18th may be the day we come....
I just have to say that Cody is the greatest dad. The whole time you were gone Jessica...he took such good care of Ava. She even looked adorable at church. For dads thats the biggest challenge I think. He did good and they looked like they had such a fun weekend together. I love it!
So good running in to you the other day! I'm so excited for you guys to have another little one. Cody looks like he is such a good father!
Post a Comment