6.25.2008

Girls Trip

Last weekend my mom and sisters and I took a little two-day trip to St. George. We have never been on a girl's trip before, and it was long overdue! (We missed you tons though Tawny, and wished you were there - It was not complete without you.) We had a great time swimming, relaxing, going to see Get Smart, shopping in Vegas, getting pedicures, and going to Les Miserables at the Tuacahn Amphitheater. Ava stayed home with Cody - and he survived ;) Thanks Code! They had some good daddy-daughter time, and it was nice for me to have time away before I bunker down and have another baby soon.

My lovely mother and sisters!













St. George is gorgeous.













This is a little hike where there is a narrow crack in a red cliff that you can climb up through sideways. Vanessa calls it "Fat Man's Revenge." Cody and I climbed it when we were first married and it's pretty claustrophobic.

Ya, I didn't fit this time.










Hangin' at the pool













Les Miserables. The amphitheater was awesome, and they play was done really really well! This was a very fun thing to do.









Pedicures! This was one of the highlights for me. I love pedicures.

6 comments:

Murray Family said...

Glad you had such a good time! Way cute pics :)

Jaime Stephens said...

how fun I am glad you got to do that I haven't ever done that but really want to also...

Vanessa Stratton said...

That was such a fun trip! I am officially proclaiming a new tradition.... Every summer we take a girls trip somewhere! Then in the far off future when we are all healthy, wealthy, and wise, we can take the ultimate stratton sisterhood vacation to France! And Tawny can be our guide! LOVE IT!

andrea garber said...

I am so glad that you got to have some time with the girls. We missed you here though. You have actually inspired me to take a trip to Vegas with my mom and sister. I can't wait!

Angie said...

You do "pregnancy" so well! I am so jealous! You don't even look pregnant.

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with the girls, after that second baby it will be a while until you can do it again. :)

PS_ I totally love pedicures too! What a fun treat when you can't reach your toes.

Hugs, A

andrea garber said...

I tagged you so check it out and have fun!