8.28.2008

In the eyes of a toddler...

It's been funny now that Ava can talk so much,
to hear from her what is going on in her little mind.

The other day I was rocking Cohen while she played on the floor beside me, and I noticed she was looking at the wall with a sad expression on her face...

Then she said in the most concerned voice, "Ohhh, the lady's sad."

"What lady?" I asked.

She pointed at the electrical outlet on the wall...

I would have never thought of it that way, but when I really looked at it, it does look like a sad face! Now every time I look at the outlets I see the sad lady too.

4 comments:

Angie said...

That's too cute. It's amazing to hear the thoughts of little ones, everything seems so innocent and exciting and new. Sometimes I wish we could all have that perspective on life. :)

Murray Family said...

Oh my word, that is the cutest thing ever! What a sweetie :)

Sally Barrington said...

Ava is so smart. I'm with you I would have never thought of an outlet being a sad Lady. Good Job Ave!!

Stephanie said...

How clever she is! And thank you for the beautiful baby announcement!!