8.23.2008

One Month

Cohen is one month old! And it has been a busy one month - as you can tell by my lack of posting... So here's an update:
When Cohen was 5 days old, we headed up to Idaho to visit my mom's side of the family. It's the first time in quite a while that all 7 sisters were in town at the same time, and it was so good to see everyone.

Tawny and Teya were in town for the month, so we did a lot of playing with them. Ava loves loves loves her aunt Tawny.

We went to the carnival... And a Demolition Derby...it was a good way to teach Ava the importance of seat belts, right??

We've gone up the canyon...

Ava found some "pretty leaves" up in the mountains

We took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum...

Ava LOVES her new brother! She loves to hold him, kiss him, touch his hair... She is kind of always in his face, but he doesn't seem to mind too much. Um, so Ava may have been a little neglected this last month by the looks of this shot...

Here's Mr. Cuteness. He loves snuggling into daddy.


And this is his favorite place to rest on mommy... Right in the center of my chest.
He's a very cuddly little guy.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute! The first month is SO fun! I can't believe you have 2 now! Way to go. And Ava I'm sure isn't too neglected. Everyone has some good bed head every once in a while.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

What an adorable baby. He is precious. You look great. Cute little family.

Stephanie said...

Darling, both of them!

Suz said...

he is beautiful! I know your not supposed to say that about a boy but he is! I love the pics of the kids together. That is so precious!

Angie said...

Where did time go? I can't believe Cohen has been yours for an entire month. He is absolutly adorable. Such a good mix of both you and Cody. I also, love, love, love his name.

Look at you guys out and about and all over the place so soon. You are totally brave. I think I'll still be hibernating in the first few weeks.

Lynnette said...

Cute post!!! It has been with quickest month in history. And you forgot to mention that you have also been back to aerobics with both kids in tow. Wow!