8.19.2008

My Sweet Baby










we just love this sweet little guy... he is so stinkin' cute!

11 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh, he melts my heart!

in morse code said...

Hi jess! I love the pictures!

-Bryton Morse(Thacker)

Tawny said...

He's only a few weeks old and already a hottie! He takes after his mummy in that area ;) Look at his face, does it get any cuter? I mean, REALLY?! I'm going to miss this little guy... good thing you're visiting US next.

Jaime Stephens said...

He is sooo adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jessie, he is adorable! He is so cute. His hair is to die for. I seriously am jealous that you get another little newborn.

reno and mel said...

Oh my those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I love all that hair. I can't wait to come home and see him.

Schwarz's said...

I love them! they turned out so good!~ he is so cute in all of them

Vanessa Stratton said...

I have the most beautiful family! I can't believe how good looking and incredibly sweet he is! I love you all!

Tara said...

He is SO stinkin cute!! We need to hang out sometime! We practically live on top of each other!

Heather Lee said...

i love love the top photo! Such a stud muffin.

The Carlsens said...

I am Emily Murray's sister in law just so you know. That way you don't think some random weird is leaving you a message : ) Anyway, where did you get these pictures done? They are beautiful.