Oh, my goodness! How the heck did you get that out? It was good to visit with you today we need to do that more often. Plus, I need to flirt with Cohen a little more. ;D
I think I had gum permanently stuck in my hair when I was younger...I'm not sure what happened here, but hopefully it didn't take the scissors=) So good running into you and your sweet little's the other day! Your little girl is so sweet, and so outgoing. We really should plan something sometime. Oh and way to go with the canning...I purposefully avoid my mother-in-laws house when that's going on. I'm sure I'll regret it when everyone else has fresh jam, peaches and salsa all winter long...and I'm stuck with smuckers.
hey my brothers getting married and wants to know where your dads place is. I should him the pictures on here and he wants details will you email me bjstephens4@yahoo.com thanks!
9 comments:
HAHA!! That picture cracks me up :)
I almost peed my pants when I saw this! What happened? Nap gone wronge? Bet that was hard to get out! Funny!
The Bed Bugs have taken over her hair!
Goodness. How in the world did you get that out? I guess there are some up sides to having two boys with short hair. :)
Oh, my goodness! How the heck did you get that out? It was good to visit with you today we need to do that more often. Plus, I need to flirt with Cohen a little more. ;D
Every time my girls wake up their hair looks like that. What is the deal? Your kids are adorable.
I think I had gum permanently stuck in my hair when I was younger...I'm not sure what happened here, but hopefully it didn't take the scissors=)
So good running into you and your sweet little's the other day! Your little girl is so sweet, and so outgoing. We really should plan something sometime.
Oh and way to go with the canning...I purposefully avoid my mother-in-laws house when that's going on. I'm sure I'll regret it when everyone else has fresh jam, peaches and salsa all winter long...and I'm stuck with smuckers.
hey my brothers getting married and wants to know where your dads place is. I should him the pictures on here and he wants details will you email me bjstephens4@yahoo.com thanks!
Post a Comment