Not much is new or interesting with us lately, so this post has no purpose really besides just some random picture updates from the last week in our awesome life :)
This is Ava's latest pastime - singing. She is pretty much constantly singing as she plays around the house. I recorded her two favorites: ABC's & Twinkle. She sings them each like fifty times a day. Also on her singing rotation: Give Said the Little Stream, I Am a Child of God, London Bridges, Old MacDonald, & Shake Your Peanut.
Twinkle Twinkle
We've been having some precip around here lately... and Ava likes to play in it
And yes, it rained AND snowed in the same week! Happily the snow has all melted... for now.
(It's time for us to do our winter shopping... In the snow picture Ava is wearing last year's coat, jeans, and boots... all too small)
I just thought this was the cutest smile. You can see his sweet disposition in his eyes.

My kids like to play in my clean laundry.





10 comments:
She could not get any cuter! Love it!
Your kids are so freakin' cute! Thanks for sharing all the cuteness.
Where do I even start? I have at least 50 comments for this post! First, watching her sing made me want to grab her out the the computer and squeeze her! I miss my little Ava Lynn! That's hilarious she likes the Shake Your Peanut song too, Teya loves it and we sing it all the time, but Jess pretends like it disturbs him. Then I scroll down and laugh out LOUD at the pic of her in the snow, her sleeves to her elbows & skinny jeans... then dancing in the rain with tights. Ava would never care though, she's so perfectly Ava! Cohen is beyond description freakin' darling. How do you even react to a smile like that but cry from cuteness overload? His face is so expressive. Look at these pictures, here is the Joy of life. Family, children, innocence, eternally bound, friendships and love!
(I could keep on going, but I'll stop there;)
What cute pictures your kids are so cute. I love the one of Ava in the rain in her cute dress fun fun
Jessie I love your family so much its hard to explain! It really doesn't get much better than what you have does it? Ava is such an adventurous girl and it is so fun to watch her explore new things. She has gotten so good at the ABCs. Cohen... okay, where do I begin? He is a little angel and I don't get to see him enough! I can't wait to be a mother one day and have the same joys you have. I'm a little jealous... to say the least.
I love the kinkle kinkle little star!! Ava is so cute. Oh my word Cohen was the cutest the other day at lunch. Thanks for sharing your fun family with us!!!
Oh my word how cute is your blog! I love it! Gosh your kids are getting so big!!! I love the pictures!! I just wanted to give you my blog address so you could add me!!! Its sammie397.blogspot.com
Absolutely darling!!
So CUTE!
The pic of Ava in the bath completly looks like a mini you. It's amazing how stinking cute your kids are. I love all of Cohen's little baby rolls. We can't wait to meet him. :)
Post a Comment