This is what my mom and I have been up to this fall...
We've been canning! This was my first time canning, so my mom was my mentor :) We had a lot of fun together. We canned LOTS of peaches, applesauce (the hard way), apple pie filling, and raspberry jam. And we still want to do some salsa it we can get some time. Mmmmm! Ava even pitched in.
Applesauce for the babies!


7 comments:
That's so great! I really need to learn to can. That applesauce will be yummy!
That's so fun! I love canning! I think applesause is hard too. What a great little hamemaker are you!!! Every time I see Cohen smile I can't help but smile back!!
One word... impressive!
So much fun! I love canning with my mom. Sadly I don't get the chance anymore since she moved. Way to go! I love looking at my jars on the shelves - they are so pretty and there is quite the feeling of accomplishment as well!
Great work! Wow, so fun to see your shelves filled with your own work, isn't it? Lynnette, you look as beautiful as ever!
wow thats awesome send your skills my way please
I canned peaches for the first time this year too. They are so yummy! It looks like it was so fun and look at all the yummy stuff you got from canning. How did you do that first picture with the 4 pictures in one?
Post a Comment