1.05.2009

Another new trick...

My little tiny is sitting all by himself!!

Last Tuesday, at 5 mo. 1 wk, my little man just randomly started sitting all by himself. It is so cute, and so nice because he will sit and play with toys now for quite a while. I am getting more done around the house now that he has learned this new little trick :) He is starting to see the advantages of mobility... I don't think it will be too long before he crawls. The same day he started sitting up, he also decided he likes to roll all around the floor. He will roll to the other side of the room, and loves to be on his belly to try and get toys. I'm not in a big hurry for him to crawl - sitting up is good for now - I don't know what I'll do with two kids on the move!























Ava joined in the photoshoot. Santa gave Ava her very own digital (kids-version, unbreakable) camera for Christmas, and there are already 250+ pictures on her memory card!
Here are a few more cute pictures of the kids from the last week...
I love her sweet smile.

And his.

Cohen's hair is getting pretty fluffy these days! But I am not cutting it any time soon - I love it.

10 comments:

Murray Family said...

Ah! Those pictures are to die for!! He looks so precious sitting up by himself. It makes him look so tiny! Ava totally looks like you with that big grin on her face!

Angie said...

I can't believe how big both of your kids are. They grow up way too fast. I still can't decide who they look like, almost a perfect match of you both. Cohen looks like such a happy baby and hopefully Ava is as good of a helper as she looks.

Hugs, A

Barbi Mecham said...

He is getting so big! They are both such darling kids. I love to see their new tricks. Ava's smile is too cute! Love you guys.

Stacy said...

Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

The fluffy hair is my favorite! And look how tiny he is in the middle of the floor! I definitely need to tell you about ice skating. It was interesting to say the least. Love you!

carolee said...

your kids are darling!

Jenny Ricks said...

Cohen's hair is so dang cute! I wouldn't cut it either!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love nothing more than a baby in a shirt, a diaper, and chubby bare legs poking out!!

Tawny said...

I look at these every day because they all make me laugh ;) Cohen is so impossibly adorable, that I laugh. Then there's Ava with her camera stepping in and looking all professional about it, she makes me laugh. I think you should just style Cohen's hair like in the last picture, all of it sticking up in every direction... although you may not have much of a choice as it seems to have a mind of it's own ;)

Jaime Stephens said...

man you have some cute kids! Those smiles are adorable.. I love Cohen hair too. When you guys rented an RV where did u rent it from?