1.12.2009

Big Sister

Ava started dance classes last week, but I left my camera at the dance studio, so I don't have my pictures. And I'm a terrible writer, so I need pictures in order to post anything. They tell the story much better than I am capable of. I'll have my camera back in a few days, and I'll update. I'll just say now - she LOVED dance class.

In the meantime, here is a funny little video clip of Ava being the big sister. She loves, loves, loves her baby brother. Maybe too much for his sanity sometimes ;) *Remember to pause the music at the side before watching the clip*

*No babies were hurt, and I'm pretty sure no brain damage occurred in the making of this video ;)*

9 comments:

Murray Family said...

Haha!! I LOVE that video!! Her little voice is so precious. And Cohen was being such a good sport! I love how she said, "I love my baby". AWWW!

andrea garber said...

That was hilarious. I love your kids! Ava is such a good big sister. I can't wait to have another one so I can see how they interact with each other.

Mandie said...

That is such a classic video, I love it. Ava is such a sweet big sis.
That is exactly how Avery is with Mason. So fun!!!

Blair Campbell said...

That is the cutest.

Lynnette said...

That's so cute. I love how when you asked Cohen who was holding him, he totally answered you!

Sally Barrington said...

Poor little Cohen! What a big sister Ava is. Holding him up and all!I love your videos and the little disclaimer at the bottom of your post! Priceless!

Angie said...

Mike and I enjoyed the video. We laughed pretty hard at the end and can only imagine this will be us in a few months when Owen is bigger. Poor second babies, they get hosed.

Barbi Mecham said...

That was too funny! I love to hear her talk. She was the sweetest voice. I truly believe that Cohen will grow up to be that much tougher for all his big sister put him through! And paybacks are the pits...just ask Sydney!
You are such a great mom! I hope to see you soon...

Anonymous said...

This video makes me laugh so hard! You can tell Ava really loves him and I'm sure he loves her to.. despite the head injury :) what a sweetheart she is!