This is a completely random post, but I was driving home from Costco (which is 40 minutes away!), and I was enjoying the green scenery all around me. There a lots of deciduous trees out here and a lot of green fields. So, I documented the view with my camera phone :)
Here's the freeway...
This is the road we drive down to get to our apartments. It's a pretty country road.
More country road...


This is the road we drive down to get to our apartments. It's a pretty country road.

More country road...

...and more.




6 comments:
I have been wondering what it looks like!! Very pretty :)
I LOVE the back-woods feel out here..with all the houses set back with huge front lawns..I just hate the roads!!
what.. where i Have been? you moved? Very Pretty where is it?
I miss you!!! Seriously...counting the days til your return!!!
I liked this post. Random is always good, and I like having an idea of what its like for you there. We just went to Cleveland to see the Kunkels. It was fun.
Wow off for another summer adventure. I hope you have a wonderful summer. You are seriously brave to pack everyone up and head out. I would have an anxiety attack trying to figure out what to pack, let alone make the flight by myself! You are amazing!
You and Cody have always been one of the most fun couples we know. Always up for an adventure and a good time. Tell Cody to make the big bucks! Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment