Check it out - Cohen is taking his first steps! So cute, but sad that he is getting big so fast.
He has taken three or four steps at a time in the last few weeks, but last night, as soon as I let him roam around out of his diaper for a few minutes, he really started covering some distance! My 9 month little man is starting to walk...
Warning: Baby bums in this very short clip!
(I have some other shots where he walks further, but this clip was the most "blog appropriate" since he is nakey ;)

6 comments:
LOVE it! His bum is the cutest thing ever. He's getting so brave! Nice job little Cohen!!
Oh he is so cute! And so big!!!!
What a cutie!!
Go Cohen Go! I can't believe he's walking at 9 months! That's impressive and way ahead of the curve. :)
You're cute how conservative you are about his nakey-nake! I love it. I miss him already!!!! Bring him back... or maybe Ava... at least ONE of the kids! We'll share this summer so it's like you're only half way gone. What do you say?
And I'm already, ALREADY, going through Jessie withdrawals. Miss you too CODY! Teya misses you!!
Post a Comment