I'm going to try to do a little catch up on the last few months - starting with some Indiana stuff..
.
One Sunday afternoon in August we drove out to Notre Dame to check it out. It was actually a really fun day. The architecture of the school was really interesting, and the kids had fun spending the day on the beautiful old campus grounds.
.
This is the cathedral at Notre Dame.

Here's is a prayer-memorial-candle thing...

Awesome architecture

.
.
The campus grounds were filled with old, old trees, which I just loved. We found an old ,massive weeping willow and had to explore it..

Cody and Erik (a guy in our office who came with us that day) climbed to the top of this tree! And the kids loved running around underneath the tent of branches.
Cody took this picture down at us from about half-way up..

Here's Erik sitting on the tip-top of the tree!

Ava had to do some tree climbing of her own..



4 comments:
Pretty place! Looks like a fun day, and I absolutely love the shot of Ava in the tree!!
Love the px!
How COOL! I like the memorial-candle-thingy. And how on earth did Erik get that high? Sight seeing is so much fun. I need to tell you about our planned sight seeing trip to europe so you can start getting ready...wink wink :)
Post a Comment