I know graduation was a week ago, but I had to post Cody's walking experience. The microphone went out before they could call his name, so he had to just stand there with the dean in front of everyone for like 1 1/2 minutes! That would totally happen to Cody, and he totally handled it in Cody-style. So take a look at this video clip - it's pretty funny.
Tip: Pause music at the bottom of page before playing video clip.

9 comments:
that is so funny! lucky that you were videoing it.
Oh my gosh! That was so funny. He did handle it really well. Congrats, I am jealous. Jason should be done in December.
That's so funny! At least he got a moment to really take it all in :)
THAT WAS SO AWESOME! CODY IS A HOOT!!!
Hey girl I saw your blog and had to drop a line. I swear everyone in the ward has a blog..love it! Lucky Cody! Why arent are girls playing together they would have so much fun:) You should check out my blog adamsfamily22.blogspot.com
Way to take it like a champ Cody. I love that you caught it on video, what I great story to tell. Congrats again!
What no one saw was Cody unplugging that announcer guy's mic as he passed by. Way to go Dude! Gotta get your moment of glory somehow, eh?
Congratulations Cody! Jessie you are looking wonderful, hope you are feeling the same!
Oh for sure, feel free to use them on your blog too. I think they're adorable! Tomorrow sometime I'll email you a bunch of them. I got some cute ones of just Ava playing too :). I love these girls! Oh, and Maddie said "Bye Ava!" for like 15 minutes after you guys left. Haha!
Post a Comment