5.21.2008

Ava's Buddy

Today I took Ava over to play with our next door neighbor, Maddie! The two of them have become really good friends over the last month. It's cute because they get along so well for toddlers... They actually share toys and love to give each other hugs :) Emily and I walked upstairs to check on them, and found them squished in this little toy car that rocks back and forth, just having a blast. They are so funny together. I'm excited that Ava finally has a friend her age that lives so close to us!

(P.S. Thanks for the pictures Emily :)
Here they are rockin' out in the car!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

CUTE!!!! They look like they've been friends FOREVER, like there the best of buds...just chillin together. How darling. I love Ava's face and her Special Ava Smiles. Her little friend Maddie is really cute too. It must be so nice that she has someone to play with her age now. I miss you guys... we're still deciding on our "THING" that we talked about yesterday... so I'll call you when we know ;) Love you!