5.29.2008

Photoshoot












Ava is my little cuteness. We just got her pictures today from a photo shoot we did with her a few weeks ago, and they turned out so cute! We haven't gotten her pictures professionally taken since she was 9 months old, so we were really excited to get them done. We had Brooke Jackson (oliverminiej.blogspot.com) take the pictures, and she did such a great job. We took them outside at Gardner's Village, which was fun for Ava because she pretty much got to explore the whole time and Brooke just captured her in her element. I know I posted million pics, but I really couldn't decide! I have such a beautiful daughter... (yes, I am feeling like a proud parent right now). I love her big eyes, and her expressive eyebrows. She is the sweetest little girl, and we love her so much.

13 comments:

andrea garber said...

She is so stinking cute. You already know that I am Ava's biggest fan! She is beautiful and I love ALL of the pictures!

reno and mel said...

Oh my heck! Those are the cutest pictures ever! Ava looks beautiful! I'm going to miss you guys tons this summer, but at least we can play every day when I get back.

Murray Family said...

Oh, I love, love, love those pictures! She is such a doll and she's so photogenic! :)

Stacy said...

Ava is so big and so adorable! Great pictures.

Angie said...

I love the first photo. Yup I think that's my favorite. She's beautiful, every mom is allowed to gloat about their child. I also love that you posted so many. I always think the candid photos that really capture their personalities are best rather than staged ones in a studio. I can't wait to see what your little boy will look like.

Krista said...

What a gorgeous little girl! Those eyes are to die for! Your little guy is going to be just as good looking I'm sure!

Unknown said...

Those pictures OF Ava are absolutely ADORABLE! She is such a beautiful little girl!

Mel said...

holy crap...she is so cute!!!!

Sally Barrington said...

Oh My Word!! Ava is so beautiful! I want one just like her! WOW! Great job. looks to me you need to be getting her picture taken every other week.

Heather Lee said...

such beautiful photo's! The top two are my favorite. She looks so much like her beautiful mom. We need to get together this summer. And looking at your Garden made me want to plant one!

Tawny said...

I miss you today! I would call but it was crazy busy... I still miss you and Ava and Cody though!

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so cute! She looks like a little girl now - not a baby! But, she is beautiful! I heard about going to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate that little boy you've got coming, and I can't wait to see you! Hope you are surviving the end of your pregnancy. It is so miserable after like 7 months! But, I am sure you are handling it better than I did. Anyway, I can't wait to see ya soon.

Crawford Family said...

Very cute! Sounds like you're getting close to your due date. Hope you are feeling good.