So, no baby yet... but at least I finally finished his room today!
I ordered some vinyl wall decals off of Etsy,
My sister, Tawny, painted the picture that I hung above the crib as a gift for Cody for Christmas - the face in the picture is of Cody. I thought it would be neat to have it in our son's room, and the colors match great too.
Here are some shots of the decals I have around the room.


I ordered some vinyl wall decals off of Etsy, and I think they turned out really fun.
My sister, Tawny, painted the picture that I hung above the crib as a gift for Cody for Christmas - the face in the picture is of Cody. I thought it would be neat to have it in our son's room, and the colors match great too.
Here are some shots of the decals I have around the room. I think they'll be fun for our little boy as he gets older.

I think they are funny.
I am almost done with Ava's new bedroom also. There are just a few details to finish off, then I'll post some pics of her room too.
Here's pin boards I made for her room though. I hot-glued some cork to canvass, then wrapped them in this super cute fabric. It was really simple, but fun to do.



5 comments:
So cute!! Love it! Now he needs to come out :)
His room looks so good! I can't wait to see pictures of him when he comes.....
it all looks so cute! and the boards turned out awesome. you'd better pop that little guy out by friday and be ready to travel to idaho!
talk about handy. I can't wait to see what you do with girly stuff. Love the pinboards so far.
I'll check back for photo's of babyboy! Are you really 4 days away???
I met you at Will Jessop's baby blessing. I think you and Cody are a perfect fit. You are such a cute girl!
Post a Comment