Cohen James
July 23, 2008 - 2:00pm
7lb 11oz
Our little boy is here, and he is so healthy and beautiful and sweet!
We couldn't be more happy right now.

7lb 11oz! He's got some goood chub, and LOTS of dark hair!
He has the sweetest eyes. This little boy looks so much like Cody -
He has the sweetest eyes. This little boy looks so much like Cody - We'll post some more pics soon!




13 comments:
Jess we are so happy for you guys! You know we love you and are so glad that everything went so well. He look SO much like Cody. He is perfect!
Congrats! He is so precious!
Hurray! Welcome Cohen! We're so happy for your family. We hope all continues to go well. You're in our thoughts and prayers.
congrats! He is precious!
Congrats you guys. He is beautiful. I bet Ava is loving him.
Congratulations! He is SOOO cute! I hope everything went well with your labor and delivery. Seeing the pictures of such a cute little newborn boy makes me so excited that ours is almost here too!
He is SO precious!! What a SWEET little baby. We're so glad everything went well. We keep telling Max he has a new friend next door...but that it will be awhile before they can play together :). I can't wait to meet him!
Yeah the day came. What a precious little guy. He is a little Cody Jr so far, but we all know how much babies change. Congrats on the new arrival. Glad things are going well.
so we just got back from seeing him and we love him! he is just too adorable we are so happy for you guys
Yay! He's here! Congratulations. I am so excite dfor you guys. I love the name. And, he looks EXACTLY like Cody. Isn't that so funny how that works out? Well, congrats!!
He is so cute. I am so excited for you. Please let me know if I can help out. You look great too!
What a handsome kid! I can't wait to hold and kiss him!!
Oh my he is soo cute!!! And you look amazing for just having a baby. Congrats and I can't wait to see him
Post a Comment