Well, the last six days have just been heaven. I can't describe how wonderful it is to have little Cohen here. Cody and I have had such strong feelings like we have been reunited with him, rather than just meeting him. We were so ready for him to join our family . Before Cohen came,I couldn't imagine loving a child as much as I love Ava, but it happens :) Cohen is such a sweet little baby - mellow and happy so far. We are so extremely blessed and can't thank our Heavanly Father enough for the precious little spirits he has sent to our home.
Here are some pictures of our new little guy...
First family photo :)


Ava loves her new brother!










9 comments:
Oh, he is SO adorable. I love him! I'm so glad it's all went well and that it's been a smooth transition :)
Oh he is so cute! Congrats!
Hey Jess! I found your blog on Andreas! CONGRATS! He is the most beautiful newborn I have EVER seen. Talk about perfect. What a sweet little family you have. Let me know if you need anything!
Jessie- He soo cute! He is such a cute newborn! Aren't the second ones a lot less stressful? I also love his room- I need to hire you.
He is a handsome little baby! Congrats! By the way, you look way too good for just having a baby.
Congratulations again Jessie, Cohen is so beautiful. It was wonderful to get to meet him - thank you for being brave enough to drive to Idaho!!!
he is a handsome little baby! Congratulations, let me know how two is...once you stop taking the pain killers =)
I"m so happy that I get to be here for the first month of his life so I can get to know him a little before he starts GROWING! I get to bond when he's fresh to the Earth. The rarest and most special time. ALSO, You still need to take the Disney Princess Test... we've all taken it now except you. Even Cody knows that he's Mulan and Jess knows he is Poccahantas. (How the crap do you spell her name?)
Oh my word, I just looked at the pictures you had done of Cohen. They are SO adorable! I love the little one of him on the plate! And his cute little yawn...oh, so many cute pictures! Anyway, just wanted to tell you :)
Post a Comment