3.31.2009

He Moves

I was beginning to think this day would never come... my chunky little 8 month baby is finally trying to crawl. Yay!! Sunday evening, we decided to bribe him with an oatmeal cookie, and it worked. How did we not think of this before?? ;) He crawls his hands and sccots his bumb and legs behind him. So he's not good at it yet, but at least he is getti!ng himself around now!
Here is a video of his first attempts.

6 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

That is so cute! I can't believe he is 8 months old wow..

Stephanie said...

I love it! You must make good cookies!! He is darling.

Krista said...

Oh he way too stinking cute and I love the chunks!!

Sally Barrington said...

Good job, Buddy!! I love how he takes rests to clap. Super Cute!

Murray Family said...

YAY Cohen!! I love it. He's getting so brave :). I love how he was so determined.

jon and tiffany said...

I love how excited he was for the cookie.So Determend. "I need that cookie," he says.