3.01.2009

I turn my back for a few minutes...

...and my boy gets a makeover from Big Sister.




6 comments:

Murray Family said...

HAHA!!! I love it! Our little boys are very patient with their big sisters :).

Anonymous said...

And he looks so thrilled about it! Ava's birthday looks so fun-- I can't believe she is so darn big!!

Jaime Stephens said...

thats so fun! I love how he just looks like he enjoys it too

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so cute. I think the best part about it is that he was totally loving every minute of it! So cute!

Anonymous said...

That's just too funny! Ava Ava Ava! I think he likes being covered in stickers. You know Cohen. He enjoys any kind of attention; especially from girls!

Sally Barrington said...

I love your kids! From nursey to sweeping the porch to just chilling. It's always a good time!