Baking with two little "helpers" = NOT EASY
.
Things can get a little out of control
.
But we have a darn'd good time!
.
.
Didn't know Cohen liked peanut butter that much! And that Ava could be such a stinker!!
Isn't her giggle awesome though?
Didn't know Cohen liked peanut butter that much! And that Ava could be such a stinker!!
Isn't her giggle awesome though?
Posted by
Cody and Jessie
at
8/24/2009 09:09:00 PM
12 comments:
That is so cute! I love her giggle you guys have such cute kids! Are you guys home from the summer selling?
Oh my heck!! How CUTE!! Her giggle is so adorable and I love Cohen's hand just covered in peanut butter! Miss you guys!!
Oh my gosh, that video is so cute! Ava's laugh was so adorable. Maddie came running in to watch it and was laughing too. Cohen looked like he was LOVING that peanut butter!! Can't wait to see you guys next week :)
HA HA HA that is hilarious!! Me and Jadi we dying laughing. We are going to miss you guys and those dang cute kids of yours!!
Tawny, Vanessa & I laughed SO hard for the longest time. We watch the clip over and over, its so dang funny!
That is so cute! I miss you guys. Tell Ava hi for me. I hope you're having fun your last couple of days out there. I'm sure you're anxious to get home though. Hope everything is going well.
I couldn't help but laugh the whole time I watched that video! So funny and so cute!
Ahhhhh that is sooo funny! Omg Ava's hair is soooo long. And Cohen and the pb, to die for! I miss our baking days at Utah State. Every time I make a delish dessert I honestly think of you. Did Mel tell you about my fabulous peach thing? You would have appreciated it. I cannot wait to see you next weekend! Yay! Have fun in Chicago your last few days.
That was the best! So cute. I love how Cohen is oblivious to what you are doing and totally into his peanut butter. And Ava...what do you say about that darling little lady? Such a hoot. Can't wait to see you guy...hopefully soon!
My eyes are so watery from watching that clip! I was laughing SO HARD! Cohen is oblivious to everyone around him :) He's concentrating on that peanut butter. Ava is such a goof. Her laugh is contagious.
So we are on a very strict budget now. Like I mean ridiculous. I looked at Krazy Coupon Lady and got a bit overwhelmed. Do you think you could help me out? Maybe I could come over when the family wedding is over and you could talk me through it or something. I just can't really read the website and understand it exactly.
They are adorable. That looks like me eating peanut butter. Who doesn't like that stuff?
Post a Comment