8.16.2009

Lake Powell = Heaven on Earth

Ava and I spent a week in July at Lake Powell with my family. It was heaven. I have to say, Lake Powell is always one of my favorite vacations and I'm never ready to go home when it's over. This year, only Ava and I got to go. Cody stayed in Chicago to sell, sell, sell :( and I left Cohen with a babysitter, as I didn't dare take two kids without Cody. We missed having our boys there, but, it was really fun for me and Ava to hang out and have mommy-daughter time. She loved every second of the trip and everything about it. She had been taking swim lessons this summer before the trip, and she was a little fish down in Powell. She was super comfortable swimming around and playing in the water.
We swam a lot.
And wakeboarded a lot.
(beware of my little bro's blinding thighs!! Ya, he's cool ;)


My siblings -excluding me- are avid lizard catchers at Powell.
Here's Tawny, majestically posing on the rocks with two lizzards crawling on her!
Ava was quite the little lizard-lover herself.



Ava was the Tubing Queen. Always up for a party, she would've tubed all day if we let her! And she wasn't afraid. She liked to go fast and crazy!















Can't wait to go again next year!

No comments: