8.16.2009

Morning at the Park



















































6 comments:

Andrea and Terrance said...

I know I've said it before, but you have the most beautiful children. That picture of your little guy's birthday cake made me laugh out loud. So cute.

Stephanie said...

Oh Jessie, so sweet! I bet you are excited to finish the summer!

Barbi Mecham said...

So cute. I can't wait til you are home!

Kara Anderson said...

love love love the updates! You're quite the little photographer! I was noticing all the angles and lighting. Pretty good! I miss you all so much and I can't wait for you to come back!

Angie said...

Such happy babies! and a happy Cody!

Lynnette said...

Thanks for the updates and all the cute pics of the kids! You look so happy running in the race - that must have been at the beginning;) I miss the Peters family. Hurry home...