8.16.2009

One Year Old!

Cohen turned 1 a few weeks ago! We had a little party in Utah with my fam, and another little party out here when we got back to Indiana. He loved digging in to his birthday cake, and has so much fun with all his new cars and ball he got as gifts. I can't believe my little baby is already one year old!
I don't have most of the pictures from his birthday because I am bad at keeping track of my camera, so his birthday pictures are on other people's cameras and I don't have them yet.

But i do have a picture of him eating his birthday cake...
(Tara, you'll notice your bro-in-law's voice narrating in this video! He was our photographer for the evening :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy 1 year Cohen! You are brave to let him dig into his cake with his cute outfit on. I usually strip my kids down for messy meals. Have I mentioned how absolutely adorable he his. I love how his hair is now blonde and he's tan. He looks so much like you!