2.12.2009

Daddy Daughter Dance

It was Daddy-Daughter Dance Week at Ava's dance studio, and she was SO excited for Cody to go to dance class with her! It was really cute.
Too bad Cody can't go to dance with her every week, because she paid attention so much better with him there! They started learning their recital dance too, and it is so cute. I can't wait to see her perform it :)

6 comments:

Lynnette said...

How cute! She looks so adorable in her leotard! Cody looks good in his, too ;)

Barbi Mecham said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Jaime Stephens said...

That is so cute! I think it's so funny because when Banning is around for things like that Savannah does so much better too.. Where is she taking dance at?

Angie said...

Adorable! Moments like those melt my heart. How cool is it to be mommy and to watch your husband be a daddy. Way to go Cody.

PS- I got the lotion you sent. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are such an amazing friend for even thinking about us. I really like it and I think it's helping a ton! His legs feel so much softer and not so rough and dry. Thank you again! I love ya Jess and wish we were closer.

Mandie said...

This is so sweet! Cody is such a good sport to participate.
I can't wait till Avery can start dancing!

Tawny said...

I want to cry right now. Ava! Don't grow up without me watching it happen!! Thank heaven for blogs is ALL I can say, I check everyday for any new pics of A-nugget and little Coco Puff. You couldn't share enough pictures with me, I'd always want more!