I'm sick today...
And we are low on curlers...
But she really wanted curlers...
I did the best I could...
Really, I did...
There was no time to fix it...
I tried to brush it out...
I stuck a headband in her hair as she walked out the door with Daddy...
But it made no difference...
She went to church today with a Poodle-Mullet!
Sorry Aves.



10 comments:
Oh my word that is so stinking cute and funny!!! Oh Jess you are great!! The fact that you tried when your sick is all that counts right.. That is so adorable!!
haha thats so funny.. Hope you feel better soon.
That is HILARIOUS!! She still looks cute, too! I'm so sorry that you had to stop nursing! That stinks. I've had problems with my milk supply being low too and I've had to start supplementing with formula. It's sad! Thankfully there is still a way to keep their tummies full! Oh, and the pic of Cohen reaching up for you is so precious!
I'll bet she felt like a princess anyways. That's all that matters. Who knows, you may start a new trend! Next sunday, everyone's little girls are going to show up at church with poodle-mullets :)
Were you on drugs?
We loved her hair!!! Giggle! I heard so many people tell Cody how cute her hair was. She totally loved it too. Good times in nursery as always!
That is just so cute. I totally smiled as I read that. She looks darling anyways.
I know, I wish every week the dads were there! I think that new teacher is really good too. It was all very much better than last week, haha :)
Fun that you guys were practicing with her. The recital is going to be so cute. i can't wait! I *think* the E is just to strike a cute pose. That's what Mike said he thought it was.
I love that she is as happy as ever in that picture! She is a doll!
aaaahahaha, a poodle-mullet...haha. You are so funny, you would stick a headband on her head and call it good.
Post a Comment