We celebrated Ava's third birthday this week! I'll probably say this every year, but time FLIES. I can't believe she is three! We had a very fun-filled birthday! Ava was so excited to have a friend party this year, and she wanted a Tinkerbell fairy party, so that's just what she got. It was so cute! Cody and I decorated for the party the night before after the kids went to bed, and the next morning when Ava came downstairs she said, "Ooooh! The fairies decorated our house!" It was cute that she thought fairies came to decorate. She got to invite her three best friends over for the fairy party. They all wore their fairy wings, we did fairy makeovers, made magic wands, had fairy lunch, played pin-the-star-on-tinkerbell's-wand, and of course had cake and presents. Meet Ava's fairy BFFs:
Avery! 

The girls are holding their fairy wands they got to make...
The other side is decorated with glitter and sparkly things they glued on.

Opening presents...

That evening we had a family party for her at my parents house, which is always a highlight for Ava since they are some of her favorite people in the world. We had dinner, cake, and presents, and lots of fun.

Cohen joined in the present opening part :)
Grandpa Dale painted a picture just for Ava. She thought it was pretty cool!
Going home after a long and fun day in her new Tinkerbell attire and rainboots! Besides the boots and clothes, she received basically all Tinkerbell and Barbie stuff, which she was completely thrilled about! 
Happy Birthday Ava! You are my little sunshine and I love you more and more every day. We are best friends and I hope it always stays that way. I love seeing you grow, and I love the person that you are becoming. You are amazing, smart, beautiful, sweet, full of personality, and so much fun!
Hugs & Kisses
Mom.




5 comments:
I cannot believe how fast she is growing up! When we first met you she was Blake's age! She is such a beautiful little girl inside and out...love you Ava!
Her birthday party was so much fun! I love the pictures! And her smile with that painting is so cute! She looks more and more like you everyday.
Happy Birthday to Ava! She looks so cute in her Tinkerbell stuff! I'm glad she had so much fun on her birthday!
Happy Birthday Ava! Jess how fun, good idea. Ava looks so cute! I can't believe it was a little over 3 years ago in texas when you found out you were pregnant with her, it feels like it was just yesterday. Good Times! I feel bad we have Avas barbie computer.We'll get that back to you. We need to get together soon, along with the guys, and do something fun.
You did such a good job Jessie! IT looks like everything turned out wonderful. By the look on the girls' faces, MAGICAL and ENCHANTING. Way to throw and awesome birthday party. It's not one Ava will soon forget... like all those memories we have of our cakes and parties that mom created for us. Just think, now these are Ava's childhood memories.
Post a Comment