Adorable. I love it when they zonk out right in the middle of doing something. I also love it when they run around in just a diaper and show off all of their baby chub. I hope we'll be able to meet your little man in person some time soon!
What a precious little man! We loved seeing you and spending time with Cohen and Ava. You have such adorable kids. You are such a great gal! I love ya!
8 comments:
Okay, that is the cutest thing ever. What a sweet boy!
I love it! Blake used to do that and it was the best. It's hard carrying all that chunk around!
These pictures are just adorable! What a cute guy!
Adorable. I love it when they zonk out right in the middle of doing something. I also love it when they run around in just a diaper and show off all of their baby chub. I hope we'll be able to meet your little man in person some time soon!
K I want to cry he is so dang adorable! I love how his cheeks are so smooshy :) Gotta love em'
Do darling! I have never ever had a baby fall asleep voluntarily!
Oh no.....He has Bubba syndrome! You might as well start your album titled "Cohen Sleeping" cuz you'll have lots of these great shots. he he:)
What a precious little man! We loved seeing you and spending time with Cohen and Ava. You have such adorable kids. You are such a great gal! I love ya!
Post a Comment