
"cultural" day. After going to a neighborhood breakfast with my family, we headed up to Park City. First, we went to a park where it was advertised that there would be music and activities. It was interesting. Somehow we ended up in total treehuggerville! But we made the most of it! 
Then we went out to dinner... I can't remember the name of the restraunt, but it was way yummy :)
Next we went to Cold Stone! Mmmmm
Here is a typical picture of my brother...
And then my mom actually we got one of him smiling! He's so cute.


So we went from hanging' with the treehuggin', beer drinkin', rockin' bluegrass crowd at the park, to chillin' with the upperclass wine and cheese eating crowd at the symphony. No exaggeration, everyone there had their picknick baskets allpacked with their wine and fancy assortments of cheese, crackers, and breads. We didn't quite fit in. So if you ever attend the a Utah Symphony concert at the Deer Valley ampatheater make sure to take a picknick basket with some grape juiced (or wine :) and cheese and crackers. Then you will fit right in...
The concert actually turned out to be very enjoyable. They played some great patriotic songs and we were all waving flags around at the end! Even Ava really enjoyed the music.



And of course, we ended the adventurous day with fireworks. I love fireworks. Ava totally enjoyed them too - even though she kept calling them "fire trucks."

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun on the Fourth! And Happy Anniversary!! I'm so excited to come home tomorrow!! I miss everyone! I'm so glad you haven't had your baby yet. I want to be there when it happens! (Well, not THERE, but you know what I mean. In town. :)
That picture of Ava on the bouncy is funny! I have such a pretty family, look at all of you! You need to try this alcohol free wine that Jess and I are really into right now, it's called "Fre." I'll bring some back with me and let you try it next week ;)
So I was enjoying the blog until I came across "The Boulder Picture" You little toot! I can't believe after all my shame and embarrasment you still put that photo up! It's alright though, I think I'll dedicate an entire post to your "Brown Snowman Picture" and blow it up for the whole family to enjoy:)
All in good humor of course!
I love you Jessie!
Post a Comment