10.01.2008

Pretty in Pink

Here's my baby boy... wrapped in Ava's pink blanket, sitting in Ava's pink Dora chair!
Looks cute in pink, don't ya think?? ;) He's a good sport.
The Dora chair is where he hangs out in morning while I give Ava her bath. Around the house, Cohen seems to end up in a lot of big sister's blankets and old PJ's, which are of course all pink. Little babies go through so many blankets, so when his are all dirty (which is like all the time it seems) he gets stuck in Ava's pink blankies. I think it's funny.
I like having two kids... It's an adventure sometimes.

3 comments:

Mandie said...

What a little cutie! Your Disney trip looked so fun, I can't wait to have that adventure with my little family.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Way too cute in pink. Poor boy is like mine with the older sisters. All the hand me downs were so girly. Your kids are adorable. I love the pictures from Disney Land.

Jo said...

i was just looking at my friend's brother's blog and they are about to have a baby boy that they are naming cohen james. though it was kinda crazy, just had to tell you!