10.18.2008

I love the 70's...

... 70's Fahrenheit, that is.

The weather has been so beautiful, we couldn't resist a picnic at the park.
LOVE those Utah mountains in the background



A random fun little video clip :)

7 comments:

Murray Family said...

Those are such great pictures of Cohen! I loved the little sounds he was making in the video :)

Murray Family said...

Oh, BTW, I just watched the trailer. Oh, it looks SO good! Even Mike said, "that looks like a good movie!" :)

andrea garber said...

I think Cohen is growing up entirely too fast. He is so adorable. I want to know where that spinny thing is and do it all day long! I looks like so much fun! We missed you while you were gone on your trip but glad that you guys had fun.

Barbi Mecham said...

Your family is so beautiful! So fun to see the pics. Crazy how time flies!

Adams clan! said...

look how big your guy is getting already, what a handsome baby! I love this time of year!

Murray Family said...

I just noticed that picture of you and Cody at the top left. It is so gorgeous! I love it! It looks like an engagement picture; you look so in love :).

BriAnne said...

Cody, it's BriAnne (Walker). You're family is adorable! I can't believe you have two kids already too. It's been forever. I've only seen your parents around when I'm over that way. Well, looks like you guys are doing great. Beautiful, beautiful family!