10.06.2008

Caramel Apples


Yesterday we had our annual caramel apple making party! It's become a very yummy fall tradition for our family. We top our apples with all sorts of good stuff... white & milk chocolate, almonds, walnuts, M&Ms, Heath pieces, and Ava's favorite: Sprinkles!



Cohen grabbed an apple, then stuck his caramel and chocolate covered hand in his mouth! He got his first taste of chocolate at 2.5 months! The evidence is on his face... Whoops :)

Silly Boozie!

4 comments:

Mandie said...

What a fun tradition. I love the look on Cohen's face, too cute!

Murray Family said...

Oh my word, I just saw the preview of your family pics and they are gorgeous! I LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Yay for comments! I hope that you don't mind me always stealing your photos. mac is wonderful in that you can thug any picture you please. Your family is just so cute I can't help wanting to show them off. I love your blog...I look at it all the time!

Stephanie said...

How wonderful! I had to look at that first pic full-screen, it was so great! (my kids' favorite topping is colored sugar.)Ava looks so much older that three months ago. Wow.