...to my talented dad.
This guy has a true gift for creating. He can build pretty much anything, and is completely self-taught. Trying something new doesn't scare him, and anything he does always turns out so awesome. He has built his own home, acres of greenhouses, handcrafted furniture, remodeled his mother's kitchen, and finished many, many yards for his friends and neighbors... that's just a fraction of his list of creative accomplishments. And everything he does is first-class - no cutting corniers for Ken-dawg. His latest project was completed last night, as the first reception was successfully held at his new, self-created&built reception center at the nursery. It was georgeous. And I am proud of him for having a vision, not being afraid to go for it, putting in months of HARD work, and for accomplishing something so great and beautiful.


There are cozy sitting areas all around...




5 comments:
That is so beautiful! He is talented!
All I have to say is WOW! That is the most beautiful thing I have seen. I want to get married again and have it there!!
Wow that is beautiful!
Absolutely breath taking!
wow that is beautiful!
Post a Comment